Sunday, November 23, 2008

Baptism Photos

Here are photos from my baptism this morning. I was baptized by Susan Shelley, the children's pastor at Parkview. She and her husband, Marshall, have become friends of ours because they lead the 20-somethings group at the church and a few months ago, Marshall became Nate's boss at Christianity Today. Before I was baptised, I read my testimony to the congregation.

Thanks to those who came out to watch! There was a row of 8 people right at the front, cheering me on :) It was a very memorable, spiritual, blessed moment for me and I'm so thankful for the opportunity. It's also fun to reflect on the fact that in less than 5 months, another big event in my life will take place on that same stage!



Susan talks about how she knows me.


I share my testimony.


I am fully immersed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note or thought here, One condition, you have to be nice. Who knows, you might spark a great discussion!