Although we didn't have long to get over jet lag and get settled before life picked up again, we at least had a few days to run errands, sleep and get organized. Some things we accomplished included:
- Picking up Ellie's visa that I applied for back in January. All set!
- Unpacking and finding spots for everything we acquired while we were in the U.S.
- Sorting through our belonging at home and putting back all of our decor items that were moved while we were away
- Buying groceries and stocking up on basic household products, like toiletries, paper towels, etc.
- Planting our balcony garden with herbs
- Planting our community garden plot
- Getting lots of items ready for the interns, like binders of documents, cell phones and a gift basket
It was a busy busy few days, but we are all settled and back into the swing of things, with our interns here and Nate preparing for a sermon at the end of the month.
Here are a few photos from our travels and our first week back!
|On the plane! We had a very smooth flight. Ellie enjoyed activities and then slept for about 4.5 hours.|
|We're here in Vienna! With so so many bags....|
|Planting and watering our balcony garden|
|Back at the dog park with Mozzy. We were so excited to be reunited!|
|Ellie decorating signs for our interns|
|Baby is 22 weeks! I had swollen ankles after the flight, but now things are back to normal.|
|My helper planting our vegetables in our community garden plot (in a raised bed).|
|Visiting Schönbrunn Palace with our interns and seeing the roses.|
|Our interns are here!!|
|Nate got an immersion circulator for his birthday in March and has been so excited to try it out!|