Monday, February 20, 2012

A Special Visit

This past weekend, we had the privilege of traveling to Ohio. Our visit was for two reasons - to share our story at a supporting church and to celebrate my grandfather's 85th birthday with family. Both reasons for the visit were special and enjoyable! We had a great time celebrating with family, who had traveled in from Texas, Georgia and Honduras. And we had a special time reconnecting with Champion Presbyterian Church, where my grandparents have attended for many years!

Here are some highlights from our weekend!

Cousins, Aunts and Uncles

Squeezing into my grandparents' living room!

Grampy blows out his "85" candles!

Opening gifts

Sharing at Champion Presbyterian Church

Visiting with cousins from the US and Honduras...which means I was practicing my Spanish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note or thought here, One condition, you have to be nice. Who knows, you might spark a great discussion!